bluebearry???
It was in my college days that I created this handle for one of the freebie emails available. The reason being (1) i love the color blue, (2) i love bears, and (3) i love blueberry cheesecake (then!). It was also my pathetic excuse to create a cutesy email account (that does not really say who I really am) since I discovered the world of internet chatting at that time.
If I were to create an email account today to replace the old one, would I? Hmmm... I may not like it as much as I used (in fact, I detest it!). But no matter how much it doesn't suit me anymore, I still keep and check it -- even named my blog after it!
I guess it shows that, although I, and my preferences, may change over time, I'd like to keep a sense of rootedness... a link to my past... and a certain level of comfort around me.
Call me sentimental, confused, weird, or whatever... What the heck, it's unique enough to be clearly identified with me! :)
If I were to create an email account today to replace the old one, would I? Hmmm... I may not like it as much as I used (in fact, I detest it!). But no matter how much it doesn't suit me anymore, I still keep and check it -- even named my blog after it!
I guess it shows that, although I, and my preferences, may change over time, I'd like to keep a sense of rootedness... a link to my past... and a certain level of comfort around me.
Call me sentimental, confused, weird, or whatever... What the heck, it's unique enough to be clearly identified with me! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home