maniacal bride
As mentioned in my previous post, yes, I am indeed planning a wedding.
No, it's not a friend's wedding. Nor a cousin's wedding. Definitely, not my brother's wedding.
Mine. Mine. Mine. Mwahahahaha (Maniacal Laugh.)
After 28 years in this earth, I finally have the chance to settle down.
Right now, I'm not exactly sure if it's a blessing or a curse.
On a sanitized site, I document my thoughts and experiences for the public viewing.
On the other hand, I'm back here wanting to pull every inch of my grown-back hair. Generally, it's still 9 months away before I actually say, "I do". However, as early as now, I am stressing myself so that I wouldn't be stressed by that date.
I definitely need to vent.
No, it's not a friend's wedding. Nor a cousin's wedding. Definitely, not my brother's wedding.
Mine. Mine. Mine. Mwahahahaha (Maniacal Laugh.)
After 28 years in this earth, I finally have the chance to settle down.
Right now, I'm not exactly sure if it's a blessing or a curse.
On a sanitized site, I document my thoughts and experiences for the public viewing.
On the other hand, I'm back here wanting to pull every inch of my grown-back hair. Generally, it's still 9 months away before I actually say, "I do". However, as early as now, I am stressing myself so that I wouldn't be stressed by that date.
I definitely need to vent.

2 Comments:
haven't heard from you for quite awhile ... but what a comeback!
good luck with the prep!
thanks, odette! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home