stressed on not being stressed
For the past three weeks, I admit I've been stressing myself not to get stressed.
Now I'm not stressing about it anymore. I am actually more relaxed despite the volume of work I have. I take my breaks. I go out with friends. I watch movies. I have coffee.
In short, I'm taking my time to smell the roses.
(In turn, small wisps of hair is sprouting on my bald patch.)
Have a good week, everyone!
Be happy.
Now I'm not stressing about it anymore. I am actually more relaxed despite the volume of work I have. I take my breaks. I go out with friends. I watch movies. I have coffee.
In short, I'm taking my time to smell the roses.
(In turn, small wisps of hair is sprouting on my bald patch.)
Have a good week, everyone!
Be happy.

1 Comments:
Enjoy the work without stressing, despite its volume. Always enjoy life!!! -r
Post a Comment
<< Home