eurotrip and moving in
In 12 days, my husband is off to Germany for two months.
I will be alone for about a month before I get to be with him for three weeks. Actually, I'm thinking of staying on for a month because Ivan wants us to go home together. However, the extra week will be without pay cause I only have 15 days of paid leave.
One week without pay or One extra week in Europe?
Not much of a choice there.
*~*~*~*~*
Some good news.
By the end of week, we hope to move in to our condo.
Yesterday, we visited the place and assessed what needs to be done. Today, we bought about 6++ gallons of paint to cover the different areas in the condo.
Imagine this... Our living room is sunny yellow, the kitchen is orange high, the bedroom is true blue, while the comfort room is green on green.
I'm loving it already.
Hopefully, we get to fix everything by this week so that we can move in this Saturday. We hope to have a mini condo blessing and have lunch with both sides of the family.
*me crossing my fingers*
I hope nothing happens that will jinx this.
I will be alone for about a month before I get to be with him for three weeks. Actually, I'm thinking of staying on for a month because Ivan wants us to go home together. However, the extra week will be without pay cause I only have 15 days of paid leave.
One week without pay or One extra week in Europe?
Not much of a choice there.
*~*~*~*~*
Some good news.
By the end of week, we hope to move in to our condo.
Yesterday, we visited the place and assessed what needs to be done. Today, we bought about 6++ gallons of paint to cover the different areas in the condo.
Imagine this... Our living room is sunny yellow, the kitchen is orange high, the bedroom is true blue, while the comfort room is green on green.
I'm loving it already.
Hopefully, we get to fix everything by this week so that we can move in this Saturday. We hope to have a mini condo blessing and have lunch with both sides of the family.
*me crossing my fingers*
I hope nothing happens that will jinx this.

2 Comments:
sus, no jinx at all, am sure.
congrats again. ang daming nangyayari sa buhay mo, lahat maganda :)
have fun in Europe, its BEAUTIFUL there :)
hi cecil! happy new year. great year to start the year :) have fun in germany and stay for that extra week :) hehe. ingats.
Post a Comment
<< Home