personal vows
From him to me:
Cecil, I have never met anyone quite like you. You fill my life with love and joy. You accept me for who I am, faults and all. With you I can see the next steps of my life very clearly because I know you will be there with me all the way.
I thank God for giving me someone like you. I thank you for wanting to be with me.
In return I promise to love you with all my heart and soul no matter what or when or how, while we are young and foolish, until we are old and grey. I give you my love, my loyalty and my life. Nothing will change that ever. This I promise you.
My love, my life, my everything. I love you.
From me to him:
Ivan. The man who I would want to grow old with. You are who I see travelling the road of life with, hand in hand, through thick and thin. Ivan, you are my love, my baby, my ever after.
I can't wait to spend forever with you. I know things will not always be perfect, but going through life with you, would make everything all right and worthwhile.
We may not be perfect but we are right for each other. You compliment and complete me more than I thought possible.
You are God’s gift to me. I love you.
Cecil, I have never met anyone quite like you. You fill my life with love and joy. You accept me for who I am, faults and all. With you I can see the next steps of my life very clearly because I know you will be there with me all the way.
I thank God for giving me someone like you. I thank you for wanting to be with me.
In return I promise to love you with all my heart and soul no matter what or when or how, while we are young and foolish, until we are old and grey. I give you my love, my loyalty and my life. Nothing will change that ever. This I promise you.
My love, my life, my everything. I love you.
From me to him:
Ivan. The man who I would want to grow old with. You are who I see travelling the road of life with, hand in hand, through thick and thin. Ivan, you are my love, my baby, my ever after.
I can't wait to spend forever with you. I know things will not always be perfect, but going through life with you, would make everything all right and worthwhile.
We may not be perfect but we are right for each other. You compliment and complete me more than I thought possible.
You are God’s gift to me. I love you.

2 Comments:
how's it going, dude?
best wishes on your wedding day. just update your link, ayt?
marlon
waw sneak-peak for the big day tomorrow :D bestest of wishes!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home