now mrs. eusebio
For the past couple of days, my friends have been texting me, "So, how does it feel to be married?"
Quite frankly, I don't know yet.
Everything is surreal. I don't even remember every minute of my wedding. Everything just passed in a blur. All I can remember is that everything went well, people enjoyed and said the whole ceremony and reception were wonderful, and even the weather cooperated. Thank God for the sunny day, considering that it rained the day after exactly during the time of the reception!
We're now at Shangrila Mactan having our honeymoon and I still do a double take when people call me Mrs. Eusebio.
As if it's not me.
It actually takes an effort for me to call Tita Pauline and Tito Ed "Mom" and "Dad" respectively, immediately after the ceremony.
As if the past two years of calling them that will automatically be changed as Word would when you do a find and replace.
I'm getting used to it.
The easiest thing to actually get used to is sleeping with the man I love and waking up the next day with him by my side. I'm getting used to the man snoring beside me and fluffing his pillow just so that it wouldn't be so loud to wake me up every couple of minutes.
It is a bit eerie that our parents know what we're doing here in Cebu. Hahaha :)) It's a bit weird that everyone (including our friends) expects us to see four walls only and find it unbelievable that we're online right now.
Oh shoot! I still have to change signatures. I wonder what that would look like.
Quite frankly, I don't know yet.
Everything is surreal. I don't even remember every minute of my wedding. Everything just passed in a blur. All I can remember is that everything went well, people enjoyed and said the whole ceremony and reception were wonderful, and even the weather cooperated. Thank God for the sunny day, considering that it rained the day after exactly during the time of the reception!
We're now at Shangrila Mactan having our honeymoon and I still do a double take when people call me Mrs. Eusebio.
As if it's not me.
It actually takes an effort for me to call Tita Pauline and Tito Ed "Mom" and "Dad" respectively, immediately after the ceremony.
As if the past two years of calling them that will automatically be changed as Word would when you do a find and replace.
I'm getting used to it.
The easiest thing to actually get used to is sleeping with the man I love and waking up the next day with him by my side. I'm getting used to the man snoring beside me and fluffing his pillow just so that it wouldn't be so loud to wake me up every couple of minutes.
It is a bit eerie that our parents know what we're doing here in Cebu. Hahaha :)) It's a bit weird that everyone (including our friends) expects us to see four walls only and find it unbelievable that we're online right now.
Oh shoot! I still have to change signatures. I wonder what that would look like.
Labels: newly weds

3 Comments:
"It is a bit eerie that our parents know what we're doing here in Cebu. Hahaha :))"
hahahahaha :) funny mo :)
CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!!!!
(((HUG)))
thanks, bea!
"Oh shoot! I still have to change signatures. I wonder what that would look like." --> Hahaha, nahirapan din ako dyan =p
Congratulations Cecil!!!!! Best Wishes!!!!! Glad na perfect yung honeymoon :) Congrats ulit!
Post a Comment
<< Home