4800++ pictures
After going through four thousand eight hundred plus plus pictures, we have finally finished our first pass. Four DVDs and three trips to the film center, we have our initial choices.
This brought the number down to 1,200++ pictures. We have to bring it down to only 140 pictures for the wedding album. Given that we had to carefully choose less than 3% of the total number of pictures, I decided to have those that we filtered out to be printed.
Quite frankly, the 1,200 pictures could easily P8,400.00 at P7.00 per picture. Luckily, the Fuji Film in Marquinton offered a privilege card that brought the cost to P5.00 per picture. That saved me more or less P2,000. With the savings and all, I don't think we can put monetary value to the memory each and every picture reminds us of.
I knew that it was a worthwhile investment to have them all printed, given that I'd only see barely a fraction on my wedding album. We just finished having them printed yesterday. Today, we started to put them in order and placed them in 5 albums (so far.)
Hopefully, we'll be able to complete choosing 140 pictures soon so that Lito Perez can start working on the album. We're supposed to get it a month after we submit the pics.
I guess Ivan won't be able to see our wedding album until he gets back from Germany. Unless, I bring it to him in February. In a way, it will be a nice surprise for him.
I'm still waiting for photobucket to finish the pictures I'm uploading. Musgt be busy due to the New Year's Eve Internet traffic. Update this post in a bit.
This brought the number down to 1,200++ pictures. We have to bring it down to only 140 pictures for the wedding album. Given that we had to carefully choose less than 3% of the total number of pictures, I decided to have those that we filtered out to be printed.
Quite frankly, the 1,200 pictures could easily P8,400.00 at P7.00 per picture. Luckily, the Fuji Film in Marquinton offered a privilege card that brought the cost to P5.00 per picture. That saved me more or less P2,000. With the savings and all, I don't think we can put monetary value to the memory each and every picture reminds us of.
I knew that it was a worthwhile investment to have them all printed, given that I'd only see barely a fraction on my wedding album. We just finished having them printed yesterday. Today, we started to put them in order and placed them in 5 albums (so far.)
Hopefully, we'll be able to complete choosing 140 pictures soon so that Lito Perez can start working on the album. We're supposed to get it a month after we submit the pics.
I guess Ivan won't be able to see our wedding album until he gets back from Germany. Unless, I bring it to him in February. In a way, it will be a nice surprise for him.
I'm still waiting for photobucket to finish the pictures I'm uploading. Musgt be busy due to the New Year's Eve Internet traffic. Update this post in a bit.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home