Sunday, February 03, 2008

on my own

For the past 16 days I've been living on my own in the condo, save for two nights at my parents' house.

My husband is in Germany and I will be following by February 16.

I'm somewhere between being ok to be alone (cause I never experienced it) to missing my husband so much. After being married for one month and ten days, he left to train. I know it's for work and it will be better for his career, but I have a hard time convincing myself. I have a harder time convincing him that.

He's actually a bit better now compared to the first week he arrived. I think he's beginning to enjoy himself. He's even excited that I'm arriving in less than 2 weeks time.

To bring the post to a happier note, we fixed the condo prior to moving in.

I now have...

a yellow living room

an orange kitchen

a green bathroom

and

a blue bedroom.

I don't feel so alone in the home we have since I have very colorful surroundings. The major furnitures are pretty complete already, save for some.

Things to buy in the future includes:

1. living room table
2. night table
3. full length mirror (I use the elevator mirrors to check myself out each day.)

Married life is still surreal for me. Given that we lived in my parents house after we got married and only lived in the condo together for less than a week, I normally ask people to defer the question until such time we lived together for two months straight.

1 Comments:

Blogger notsquare said...

aaawww :) enjoy germany! :) and each other ;) hehe ;)

watch out for the pigeons and their poop :p

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home