yesterday once more
I knew I was missing something yesterday. I wasn't sure who's birthday it was, or a different occasion but something was definitely amiss. It was only this morning that I realize what it was.
Yesterday was my ex-boyfriend's (twice removed) 28th birthday. For the first time in five years, I forgot. Admittedly, we celebrated when we were together but when we broke up, there's always this part of me that wishes him a very happy birthday. Sometimes I let him know, other years I let it go.
I guess being a girl (and a romantic to boot) never let you forgot these things. After all, at one point in my life, I did love this guy. I have no regrets whatsoever for all the things we went through because he did me a favor of being a part of my learning experience -- living life.
Mind you, I am under no illusion of getting back together with him, just that sometimes I miss his company. He's a good guy (good heart), easy to hang out with, and with a great sense of humor.
I'm assuming that since UK is 8hours behind, I'm still not late in greeting him a happy birthday. Ton, wherever you celebrated your birthday in London, I hope you had a great one. :)
Yesterday was my ex-boyfriend's (twice removed) 28th birthday. For the first time in five years, I forgot. Admittedly, we celebrated when we were together but when we broke up, there's always this part of me that wishes him a very happy birthday. Sometimes I let him know, other years I let it go.
I guess being a girl (and a romantic to boot) never let you forgot these things. After all, at one point in my life, I did love this guy. I have no regrets whatsoever for all the things we went through because he did me a favor of being a part of my learning experience -- living life.
Mind you, I am under no illusion of getting back together with him, just that sometimes I miss his company. He's a good guy (good heart), easy to hang out with, and with a great sense of humor.
I'm assuming that since UK is 8hours behind, I'm still not late in greeting him a happy birthday. Ton, wherever you celebrated your birthday in London, I hope you had a great one. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home