Monday, July 19, 2004

monthly disease

I hate this feeling.

Some months are better than others, especially when I was on the pill. More than six weeks ago, I forgot to take it. Now I am suffering the consequences.

It is f*cking painful.

I used to tell my friends I was lucky cause being on the pill had good benefits (outside sexual activity). Days, like what I'm going through now, are much lighter, less painful, and less longer than what normal girls go through.

Of course, going on the pill for girls like me, mean only one thing. No, it's not that we're sexual active, rather we're hormonally imbalanced. Yes, it means that we are abnormal or we have abnormal hormones. Or something like that.

In my case right now, since I forgot to take my medication, I'm worse than what normal girls go through.

Really painful dysmenorrhea. To the point that I can't concentrate and I just want to die go to bed.

Arggghhhh! I can't take this anymore...

I'm going home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home