thesis troubles
Geo asked me to help him out in his thesis last Saturday morning. After coming home around 1am the day before due to badminton, I groggily answered my celfone and he said he's picking me up in 30minutes. With 30minutes only, I had to rush my morning rituals and skip breakfast.
Good thing that Geo was treating me brunch. We did the work in Eastwood in two coffeeshops. One of which was where he found his cute barista and in one line informed her he's interested and we're not together. That sorta ensures we're going back to the place. I'm thinking, this could be getting used... Whenever Geo will ask for help in his thesis, I get free lunch! (Maybe a movie, too, as he treated me to Around the World in 80days. Kidding, Geo! Will be glad to help anytime!)
One point in the afternoon, in the midst of a headache doing his ERD, I realized that I graduated from my masters degree a year ago. I still haven't revised my thesis since then. I was allowed to graduate despite the fact that I haven't submitted the revised thesis since I passed my oral defense.
Sheesh. Talk about procastination. A year??? Ayayayay.
If I'm thinking of moving to the U.S., I have to get my affairs here in order (sooner or later!) Iwant have to get my transcript and diploma before I could do that. I only have to finish my revisions. But doing that is harder now compared to having done it ages ago. It means, I have to re-read everything -- from my paper to my researches and sources!
It's like what my friend, Kayeqv, wrote in one of her posts:
Btw, thanks Geo for making me realize how much I really have to start on it.
Good thing that Geo was treating me brunch. We did the work in Eastwood in two coffeeshops. One of which was where he found his cute barista and in one line informed her he's interested and we're not together. That sorta ensures we're going back to the place. I'm thinking, this could be getting used... Whenever Geo will ask for help in his thesis, I get free lunch! (Maybe a movie, too, as he treated me to Around the World in 80days. Kidding, Geo! Will be glad to help anytime!)
One point in the afternoon, in the midst of a headache doing his ERD, I realized that I graduated from my masters degree a year ago. I still haven't revised my thesis since then. I was allowed to graduate despite the fact that I haven't submitted the revised thesis since I passed my oral defense.
Sheesh. Talk about procastination. A year??? Ayayayay.
If I'm thinking of moving to the U.S., I have to get my affairs here in order (sooner or later!) I
It's like what my friend, Kayeqv, wrote in one of her posts:
Only, it's not life... it's deciding to start on my CMM thesis revisions! The resolve is there. Now, I just need motivation to do so.Life is like going to the gym. The most painful part is deciding to go. After that, it's easy.
Btw, thanks Geo for making me realize how much I really have to start on it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home