first day of vacation
Officially, today is the first of my non-working weekdays. Unofficially, I won't start until Wednesday because I have to do some final turnover tomorrow. Technically, it's a freebie because I'm not going to be paid albeit free lunch.
I had another job interview earlier with the company I'm praying to join. I'm endorsed for an interview with the next level. So far so good.
They did inform me that, if ever they do get me, would I be amenable to starting in September. I said, yes, if there's a guarantee. I think it would only be fair considering.
My plans for the next month (or two...)
Tsk tsk.
I started spring cleaning my room today but I'm getting nowhere! I think I might end up having a garage sale one of these days with the numerous junk and clothesthat don't fit I have!
I had another job interview earlier with the company I'm praying to join. I'm endorsed for an interview with the next level. So far so good.
They did inform me that, if ever they do get me, would I be amenable to starting in September. I said, yes, if there's a guarantee. I think it would only be fair considering.
My plans for the next month (or two...)
- Revise and submit my thesis (two years overdue!)
- Deliver what I promised my former boss on certain "assignments".
- Learn how to drive... who knows I may have a car sometime in the future!
- Read and re-read my books, especially Art of War and 48 Rules of Power.
- Do household chores, like cleaning, doing the laundry, and ironing 3months worth of clothes!
- Learn how to cook and actually cook for my family!
- Go to the gym (and shed off the 15lbs I gained in the last three months!)
Tsk tsk.
I started spring cleaning my room today but I'm getting nowhere! I think I might end up having a garage sale one of these days with the numerous junk and clothes

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home