Monday, June 27, 2005

bumming in Ateneo

I didn't go to work last Friday. Instead, I watched how Pistons lost to the Spurs in Game 7. Sayang. Tsk tsk. I was hoping they would keep their title.

Then I headed to ADMU and had lunch at Manang's. Yum yum. My kids and two officemates were with me. After lunch, we surpised our old teacher by sitting at the back of the classroom waiting for him to arrive. He thought we were new students until he took a second glance.

Boy did he want to cry! Hahaha =) After all, we were representatives of Batch 1999, 2001, and 2004, sitting in the class of 2006!

After a brief chit-chat, we left the room. My officemates went back to work while I went around the campus looking for familiar faces. There were very few.

The campus changed a lot and so did the studentry. I can't believe these kids wear skimpy clothes to school! I mean, how could the teacher concentrate seeing the crotch of the student?!

Ok, ok... Maybe I'm overthinking things but I just couldn't take it.

Anyway, I got a chance to go online in one of the computer labs, (good that I still know some of the dinosaurs there... joke!), where I saw one of my OJTs doing a test.

So I thought I'd make my own: Take my Quiz on QuizYourFriends.com!

Let's see how well you know me! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home