it's a great day to be alive
And it's a great day to be alive
I know the sun's still shinin' when I close my eyes
There's some hard times in the neigborhood
But why can't every day be just this good?
I know the sun's still shinin' when I close my eyes
There's some hard times in the neigborhood
But why can't every day be just this good?
After days of searching and hours of modifying, at last, here is my new blog template. Originally from the sunflower template by Chris...of Course!
After weeks of being depressed, I finally feel the sun shining again. Although there are still dark clouds looming over the horizon, the rays of the sun is finally reaching my eyes. My smile is not yet back nor is the twinkle in my eyes, but my lower jaw is moving a bit and there's something in my eyes (no, it's not mutah!)
I've been listening to mp3s of the American Idol series and let's just say I'm loving Bo Bice right now. I'm sure you've noticed the change of the song on my profile and the title of this post.
Sometimes it's only me
And the shadows that fill this room
Sometimes I'm fallin'
Desperately callin'
Howlin' at the moon...
Ahwoo!
Ahwoo!
I may be alone right now. But I'm better.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home