blog stalker
Lately, I've been getting anonymous coumments in my blog. Let's just say that they're not too nice.
Firstly, I can derive from the messages sent that this would not from a guy, because guys are generally not vindictive. The comments are immature, which speaks of a personal attack.
Given that these messages were sent anonymously, the person is a backstabber -- someone who cannot own up to the responsibility of saying what they mean in public. Therefore, this person is not one of my friends.
Obviously.
I asked Ivan why someone who doesn't know me would leave such ill-messages in my own space. Why do people who do not have anything good or constructive to say bother making comments that make them look bad?
Maybe I'm just being idealistic but I believe that people are generally good (unless proven otherwise.)
He says that I'm just being nice and the world isn't as nice as we wish it to be. It doesn't always work that just because you do things right, that others would follow.
I know I made my life public by putting up this blog. For that I take responsibility. I also take responsibility in the content and form of my blog -- after all, it's my own backyard. Maybe it's too much to ask for people dropping by to be responsible for what they leave behind.
But then again, I can always clean up after.
Firstly, I can derive from the messages sent that this would not from a guy, because guys are generally not vindictive. The comments are immature, which speaks of a personal attack.
Given that these messages were sent anonymously, the person is a backstabber -- someone who cannot own up to the responsibility of saying what they mean in public. Therefore, this person is not one of my friends.
Obviously.
I asked Ivan why someone who doesn't know me would leave such ill-messages in my own space. Why do people who do not have anything good or constructive to say bother making comments that make them look bad?
Maybe I'm just being idealistic but I believe that people are generally good (unless proven otherwise.)
He says that I'm just being nice and the world isn't as nice as we wish it to be. It doesn't always work that just because you do things right, that others would follow.
I know I made my life public by putting up this blog. For that I take responsibility. I also take responsibility in the content and form of my blog -- after all, it's my own backyard. Maybe it's too much to ask for people dropping by to be responsible for what they leave behind.
But then again, I can always clean up after.

1 Comments:
hi cecil! i experienced the same thing a few weeks ago. now, i am making my blog a bit informal and hiding my real identity. makes life a bit easier for me ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home