tagged by ara
Here goes my 4-some(s):
Four Jobs I've Had In My Life:
1. event coordinator
2. programmer
3. analyst
4. user coordinator
Four Films I Can Watch Over And Over Again (in no particular order):
1. my bestfriend's wedding
2. something about mary
3. love actually
4. ever after
Four Places I Have Lived:
1. sto nino, marikina
2. malanday, marikina
3. newcastle, united kingdom
4. hotels
Four TV Programs I Love To Watch:
1. csi
2. law and order
3. house
4. sex and the city
Four Places I Would Have Visited, If I Had The Money:
1. brazil
2. venice
3. london
4. australia
Four Websites I Visit Daily:
1. gmail
2. friendster
3. yahoo groups
4. blogs
Four Of My Favorite Foods:
1. carbonara
2. yasai itame
3. roasted chicken
4. sinigang na baboy
Four Places I Would Rather Be: (right now?)
1. in my bedroom, sleeping
2. in a movie house, watching Ice Age 2
3. in singapore, shopping at Funan IT Mall
4. in starbucks, having coffee
Four Bloggers I Am Tagging (in no particular order):
1. cookie
2. denden
3. bea
4. bunny
Four Jobs I've Had In My Life:
1. event coordinator
2. programmer
3. analyst
4. user coordinator
Four Films I Can Watch Over And Over Again (in no particular order):
1. my bestfriend's wedding
2. something about mary
3. love actually
4. ever after
Four Places I Have Lived:
1. sto nino, marikina
2. malanday, marikina
3. newcastle, united kingdom
4. hotels
Four TV Programs I Love To Watch:
1. csi
2. law and order
3. house
4. sex and the city
Four Places I Would Have Visited, If I Had The Money:
1. brazil
2. venice
3. london
4. australia
Four Websites I Visit Daily:
1. gmail
2. friendster
3. yahoo groups
4. blogs
Four Of My Favorite Foods:
1. carbonara
2. yasai itame
3. roasted chicken
4. sinigang na baboy
Four Places I Would Rather Be: (right now?)
1. in my bedroom, sleeping
2. in a movie house, watching Ice Age 2
3. in singapore, shopping at Funan IT Mall
4. in starbucks, having coffee
Four Bloggers I Am Tagging (in no particular order):
1. cookie
2. denden
3. bea
4. bunny

2 Comments:
hiya cecil!! uy you tagged me pala. cge i'll indulge. you know how i love answering surveys :-)
hope you are keeping well. take care dearie :-)
hiya cecil!! uy you tagged me pala. cge i'll indulge. you know how i love answering surveys :-)
hope you are keeping well. take care dearie :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home