Tuesday, May 02, 2006

fiesta over the long weekend

Last weekend was Fiesta in more ways than one. For one, we had a yearly fiesta celebrated at the last Sunday of April in our baranggay. We had some friends over, both my brother and I, aside from the usual family guests.


As usual, from 9am to 3pm our subdivision roads are not passable by cars. We have to have the cars parked at the sidestreets as the yearly bike race happens in our streets. I'm not sure who won but I did get some great shots as the bikers sped up.


On the other days, I spent the days avoiding the heat in Fiesta Resort and Casino. I actually spent it on the latter than the former. However, since cameras are not allowed in the casino, I googled some pics of the resort and found these.


Of course, I'm not going to say exactly how much I lost in the two days I spent there. =)

However, I'm leaving you with a funny pic of Ivan and my brother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home