Monday, April 17, 2006

and to clark we go

The weekend after my Singapore trip, our company had an outing in Clark, Pampanga. Ivan and I had the opportunity to have our first out of town trip. We also had the chance to bring two people along (since some of our officemates backed out on the trip.)

We chose to bring his sister and cousin.


We got to spend the night in Holiday Inn with his relations since we were only four. Otherwise we could have spent the night in the Villas of Mimosa and Fontana. Given that I'm not too keen on sharing a room with a lot of people, four was enough.


Instead of getting the free dinner that came along with the trip, we opted to have dinner at Zen. It gave me a chance to get to see a different side of Ivan,in relating with his family, and the opportunity to get to know his sister and cousin.


Over-all, it was a fun trip. Considering I spent the whole Saturday afternoon getting my tan as I watched his basketball game. =) I did get to swim a little bit with our other officemates Sunday morning. After that, I got to have dinner with the rest of his family as we celebrated his brother's graduation party (and passing the exam to go to medical school!)




I can't wait for April 22... We get to go to Subic together for a day trip. This means more pictures! =)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ang gnada nga dyan sa clark, di ko nga akalain na may holiday inn pala dyan.

nagpalit na ako ng URL, kasi di naman talaga ako pogi, haha

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home