Sunday, July 08, 2007

five months to go

Five months today, I will be walking down the aisle.

To be honest with you, I'm stressing myself out because I haven't been doing anything the past few months.

After Ivan's cousin's wedding, I had my trial make-up and I saw the trial works of my photographers and florist. Minus the make-up, everything is as wonderful as the vendors promised they would be. The make-up looked natural for an evening affair but it wasn't a bride make-up as it should be.

the story of us the story of us


The stress of the whole wedding fell on my shoulders because I was their coordinator. For my wedding, I'm resolved to really get my coordinator so that she will do the worrying and stressing for me.

I definitely learned a lot of things that could help me make the most out of the most important day of my life.

I just hope I don't forget anything.

3 Comments:

Blogger muckdog said...

hey you. time will go by fast. you'll see....

:)

12:52 AM  
Blogger odette said...

hi girl! it has been a while. hope everything is well with your wedding prep.

ang lapit na! ;-)

8:31 PM  
Blogger Cecil said...

thanks muckdog and odette! here's hoping for the best! =)

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home