Sunday, November 25, 2007

13 days to go

My status of "single" has an expiration date. In thirteen days, I will be "married", or "double" as my brother would say.

It's hard not to stress the last few days, thinking if I left something out. Had a meeting with my coordinator a couple of days back, and instead of being at ease, I'm more stressed at the task list she set out for me.

I guess the stress comes with having planned so many weddings before that I want mine to be perfect.

Of all the things that happened to me, I almost had a major hitch. Good thing, he pulled through. I thought I wouldn't love my wedding gown but after the fitting yesterday, it was perfect. Simple (and not expensive) but absolutely perfect. Well, except for it being loose... given that I lost 3.5 inches in the last three weeks.

I thought the weight loss was due to me dieting. In all honesty, I'm not much in a mood for food... Between the stress of work and worrying about the weather on December 8, it has taken a toll on my body. Luckily, for the better.

In a way, I guess it's true. You really would lose weight even if you don't intend to. Somehow I think in every woman there's a biological clock or hormone that's singing "tantantanan tantantanan" that makes her lose the weight.

I hope I'd last through the next 13 days... without fainting. =)

1 Comments:

Blogger xieurx said...

hey cecil! best wishes in advance!!!! hehehe.

grabe, ang tagal na nga natin di nagkita no? Anyways, i wish you (and Ivan) all the best...sana maging maaliwalas ang December 8 pero perfect ang kasal. :) Congrats!

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home