here comes the bride
I can hear the wedding bells ringing more loudly than ever. Six more days and I will be walking down the aisle to be with the man I want to spend the rest of my life with.
We have been finishing all the wedding details. The last minute list is getting shorter, but I'm apprehensive about the next few days. I keep thinking I'm forgetting some things.
*sigh*
I didn't get to be the bridezilla I imagined myself to be. It's probably the years in me talking, but I think I've mellowed down. Or maybe you should ask my Maid of Honor or Citibank COncierge, I may have been bridezilla in some occasions.
As for my husband-to-be-in-the-next-six-days, I think he's as cool headed as any groom can be. For all the things I'm venting to him about, he always keeps a level-head and pointing out that things are not as bad as they seem to be.
He made me promise that no matter how bad things go during our wedding, I will keep a smile on my face and think about the days after the wedding, when we will spend the rest of our lives together.
Isn't he the bestest husband I could ever have?
We have been finishing all the wedding details. The last minute list is getting shorter, but I'm apprehensive about the next few days. I keep thinking I'm forgetting some things.
*sigh*
I didn't get to be the bridezilla I imagined myself to be. It's probably the years in me talking, but I think I've mellowed down. Or maybe you should ask my Maid of Honor or Citibank COncierge, I may have been bridezilla in some occasions.
As for my husband-to-be-in-the-next-six-days, I think he's as cool headed as any groom can be. For all the things I'm venting to him about, he always keeps a level-head and pointing out that things are not as bad as they seem to be.
He made me promise that no matter how bad things go during our wedding, I will keep a smile on my face and think about the days after the wedding, when we will spend the rest of our lives together.
Isn't he the bestest husband I could ever have?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home