Saturday, February 16, 2008

layover in dubai

I'm here in Dubai waiting for my flight to Frankfurt, Germany.

Wi-fi is free, which is a good thing I brought the laptop. The three hours stopover would be boring me. More so when I fly back home, I have five hours to kill!

So far, I have managed to check my email. Messaged Sieg that we'll be arriving Switzerland on Saturday night. Hopefully he gets the message because stupid me, I didn't get his number nor his address.

I do have the 2 reams of Winston Lights I promised him. Hehehe =)

It seems that Dubai is a hub for Asia and Europe. There are a lot of flights and people sleeping on the floor him. I so badly want to take a snapshot to post here but I feel slightly shy doing so. They are like homeless people sitting on the street, just like I am homeless person wi-fing on the street. =)

In seven hours, I will be seeing my husband. Can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home