tae
The word of the day is tae.
I dunno why all the conversation leaned towards sh*t, but my husband and Sieg really hit it off with each other. I guess they have that much obscenity in common.
Four hours after arriving in Germany, my husband and I headed towards the train station to go to Brugg, Switzerland. We arrived some 5 hours later and met up with Sieg at Platform 1, Section C.
I am currently enduring dealing with the cold. From 32 degrees Celsius to 1 degree, it was too much for my Filipino skin to handle. I haven't had much sleep since I left Manila Friday night and we're traveling back to Frankfurt in two hours.
Tomorrow, I plan to sleep in. For the mean time, attached are the pics from Sieg's camera.



I dunno why all the conversation leaned towards sh*t, but my husband and Sieg really hit it off with each other. I guess they have that much obscenity in common.
Four hours after arriving in Germany, my husband and I headed towards the train station to go to Brugg, Switzerland. We arrived some 5 hours later and met up with Sieg at Platform 1, Section C.
I am currently enduring dealing with the cold. From 32 degrees Celsius to 1 degree, it was too much for my Filipino skin to handle. I haven't had much sleep since I left Manila Friday night and we're traveling back to Frankfurt in two hours.
Tomorrow, I plan to sleep in. For the mean time, attached are the pics from Sieg's camera.




4 Comments:
saraaap! have laods and loads of fun! don't hold back, it's not worth the regret when you come home! hehe :)
next time geneva naman!! :D
teka... asan yung pics ko? LOL
aww this sounded like fun. inggit ako. can't see the pics, though..
ara
Post a Comment
<< Home