stupid stupid stupid
I did the most stupid thing ever.
I took it upon myself to clean my keyboard. I borrowed a screwdriver from our technicians. I took the keyboard and started unscrewingmyself the screws.
Out popped the rubber from the keyboard. All 108 of them.
I tried to put it back but I couldn't. I spent a couple of hours trying to fix the mess I did. I had to face it. I couldn't.
I resorted to asking for a new keyboard.
Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.
I took it upon myself to clean my keyboard. I borrowed a screwdriver from our technicians. I took the keyboard and started unscrewing
Out popped the rubber from the keyboard. All 108 of them.
I tried to put it back but I couldn't. I spent a couple of hours trying to fix the mess I did. I had to face it. I couldn't.
I resorted to asking for a new keyboard.
Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home