last hoorah
Like all other Fridays before last, I was at Sidebar, Ortigas with the same group, seeing the same bunch of people hanging out there every Friday night. There are a couple of exceptions that made the 6August2004 Friday different than the rest.
I bought my digital camera with me. My intention was to get some pictures I could post here in my blog so that my readers can imagine all the things I have been blabbing about. Little did I know, it would be the last Sidebar I'd be experiencing in a while.
You see my mom had the habit of going to the casino twice a week, which my brother and I hated very much. As it turns out she's turning a new leaf and thus mandating everybody else in the house to give up something the others found irritating. For my dad, it was smoking. My brother, his impatience. And me, my late night outs which they equate to Sidebar.
Also, I never thought I'd get chinky-eyed more than I already am. Apparently, my eyes get really small when I'm drunk. This was proven by the (few) pictures I have from Sidebar.
One more thing different is the fact that I ordered 8 bottles of beer, which was something new. As the night progressed and I got deeper in my drunken stupor, my beer glass had the habit of disappearing. I'd ended up ordering more and more until I wasn't able to count how many I had actually drank. I think I went over six bottles because I ended puking before I reached the bathroom at home.
With much further ado, here is what happened last Friday in the best way it could be told -- through pictures.

I bought my digital camera with me. My intention was to get some pictures I could post here in my blog so that my readers can imagine all the things I have been blabbing about. Little did I know, it would be the last Sidebar I'd be experiencing in a while.
You see my mom had the habit of going to the casino twice a week, which my brother and I hated very much. As it turns out she's turning a new leaf and thus mandating everybody else in the house to give up something the others found irritating. For my dad, it was smoking. My brother, his impatience. And me, my late night outs which they equate to Sidebar.
Also, I never thought I'd get chinky-eyed more than I already am. Apparently, my eyes get really small when I'm drunk. This was proven by the (few) pictures I have from Sidebar.
One more thing different is the fact that I ordered 8 bottles of beer, which was something new. As the night progressed and I got deeper in my drunken stupor, my beer glass had the habit of disappearing. I'd ended up ordering more and more until I wasn't able to count how many I had actually drank. I think I went over six bottles because I ended puking before I reached the bathroom at home.
With much further ado, here is what happened last Friday in the best way it could be told -- through pictures.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home