ten things i love about you
I love my new pda/camera/phone and here's why:
10. It runs on Windows. Very easy and comfy to use.
9. I can do multitasking. While playing mp3, I can text or take pictures or write notes as I please.
8. It has an mp3 player so I don't have to get myself a different unit specifically for music.
7. Finally, a cut and paste facility on phones. I can easily copy texts by highlighting and copying it to a destination. Same with transferring files and the like.
6. The camera resolution is wonderful. I can create different effects on pictures, too.
5. While making a call, a timer actually appears to tell me how long the phone call is current taking.
4. Calls I receive pops up the picture (photo caller) of the person calling (if I assigned one.)
3. I can easily do sorting of text messages and files and do multiple (and selective) deletes that won't be as time consuming.
2. I can surf on the internet wherever I am through GPRS.
1. I got my toy for FREE.
10. It runs on Windows. Very easy and comfy to use.
9. I can do multitasking. While playing mp3, I can text or take pictures or write notes as I please.
8. It has an mp3 player so I don't have to get myself a different unit specifically for music.
7. Finally, a cut and paste facility on phones. I can easily copy texts by highlighting and copying it to a destination. Same with transferring files and the like.
6. The camera resolution is wonderful. I can create different effects on pictures, too.
5. While making a call, a timer actually appears to tell me how long the phone call is current taking.
4. Calls I receive pops up the picture (photo caller) of the person calling (if I assigned one.)
3. I can easily do sorting of text messages and files and do multiple (and selective) deletes that won't be as time consuming.
2. I can surf on the internet wherever I am through GPRS.
1. I got my toy for FREE.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home