friday night bitch madness
Last Friday, I saw this guy who's been flirting with me since early last year. I knew of his reputation since his boss happened to be a distant relative of mine. I would have responded to his attention if not for the fact that he lacked brain cells. Apparently, when God showered the world with looks, he was awake. But he wasn't present when God gave the world intelligence.
I’m not normally a bitch but I can be a vindictive and sarcastic bitch if the need arises.
This guy was doing some heavy flirting over text (and yes, I was replying with my new baby!) This time I responded. My bad, I know, since it wasn’t going anywhere far on my part. I just wanted flirting but apparantly wanted something else. He must have been desperate to get some that he started pressuring me.
I met with him for a short while. I gave him a soft let down. But he didn’t take it. Instead, he became more insistent. Then he started boasting about his capabilities but warned me about his size not being a foreigner’s size.
Like duh!
All the build up went for naught with just one statement. It’s a major turn off when guys admit that they are insecure about their size. Honestly, it reminded me very much of this one scene in America’s Sweethearts, where Catherine Zeta-Jones was describing the guy’s penis with a lipstick.
I wanted to laugh out loud but I didn’t. I’m a nice person and I don’t like embarrassing folks. So I gave him another soft let down.
This time he took it with a remark, “Ok, fine. There are a lot more girls around here who would be willing to pleasure me.” God help his deflated ego. He must not be used to being rejected.
Asshole. F*ck off, Mr. Roll of Quarters.
Is he like dense? You don't win a girl to go to bed with you by pointing out that there are more women out there if she won't. It's giving a girl the idea that she just did a big number on your ego and it's your way of getting back. So what if you have other girls in line after me? I wouldn't want to mess with your roll of quarters anyway.
I walked out on him. But I wasn't going to let him have the last say. Call it stooping down to his level, but I ain't backing out. He was crude. I got bitchy. I knew already that I damaged his ego by rejecting him, so why not do some more?
A bit later, I messaged him it would have been fun except I’m disappointed with his boytoy and told him to go home and sleep it off.
* * *
For guys out there, as my friend Ramibabe aptly puts it, it's not really the size of the boat but how you rock it. Just don't scream you're insecure about it because that would be disappointing. It's like having a sign around your neck :
I’m not normally a bitch but I can be a vindictive and sarcastic bitch if the need arises.
This guy was doing some heavy flirting over text (and yes, I was replying with my new baby!) This time I responded. My bad, I know, since it wasn’t going anywhere far on my part. I just wanted flirting but apparantly wanted something else. He must have been desperate to get some that he started pressuring me.
I met with him for a short while. I gave him a soft let down. But he didn’t take it. Instead, he became more insistent. Then he started boasting about his capabilities but warned me about his size not being a foreigner’s size.
Like duh!
All the build up went for naught with just one statement. It’s a major turn off when guys admit that they are insecure about their size. Honestly, it reminded me very much of this one scene in America’s Sweethearts, where Catherine Zeta-Jones was describing the guy’s penis with a lipstick.
I wanted to laugh out loud but I didn’t. I’m a nice person and I don’t like embarrassing folks. So I gave him another soft let down.
This time he took it with a remark, “Ok, fine. There are a lot more girls around here who would be willing to pleasure me.” God help his deflated ego. He must not be used to being rejected.
Asshole. F*ck off, Mr. Roll of Quarters.
Is he like dense? You don't win a girl to go to bed with you by pointing out that there are more women out there if she won't. It's giving a girl the idea that she just did a big number on your ego and it's your way of getting back. So what if you have other girls in line after me? I wouldn't want to mess with your roll of quarters anyway.
I walked out on him. But I wasn't going to let him have the last say. Call it stooping down to his level, but I ain't backing out. He was crude. I got bitchy. I knew already that I damaged his ego by rejecting him, so why not do some more?
A bit later, I messaged him it would have been fun except I’m disappointed with his boytoy and told him to go home and sleep it off.
For guys out there, as my friend Ramibabe aptly puts it, it's not really the size of the boat but how you rock it. Just don't scream you're insecure about it because that would be disappointing. It's like having a sign around your neck :
Warning!
I have a very small dick
and I'm telling the world about it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home