turning a new leaf
As mentioned in my previous post, there will be no more Sidebar for me. Unless I want to sleep on the road, my parents are now pretty adamant that I stick with the rules, after all each one of us will make certain adjustments. After much discussion with my folks regarding the sacrifices each one of us will make, it suddenly became new year in the middle of the year.
Just so that I have something to refer to, and see where I will fail, I decided to write down here my mid-year's resolutions:
Who knows, with these sacrifices, I know I'm getting something out of it. Like knowing I that I see to the end of my goals? My diploma and transcript? Or losing 20lbs? Or getting myself a boyfriend in the process, perhaps? ;)
Just so that I have something to refer to, and see where I will fail, I decided to write down here my mid-year's resolutions:
- No more Sidebars for me. Atleast, not for the next 30days. I'm not sure if my mom could stay out of the casino for that long but that's what I'm aiming for -- for now.
- Lose some pounds. I'm on a new diet starting today -- simply put, it's a starvation diet kind. No rice or carbs. Gawd, how I love rice and pasta. I'm not happy with the pictures being taken of me lately. I look sooo fat. I feel sooo fat. Oh gawd, I AM FAT.
- Go back to the gym. I started going back to the gym last week and was present there for two days out seven. I aim to go back five days a week the way I used to. I aim to firm the fats that I would lose from my diet.
- Revise my thesis. It's been a year since I graduated (and a year since I had been really thin). I think it's time to see my diploma and feel that I deserved the gold medal I received then.
- Hibernate. I think I've been going out on too many gimicks lately. I think it's time to retreat for a while. Gawd, what the hell am I going to write about my blog then???
This is my grad pic. Told you I was thin then.
Who knows, with these sacrifices, I know I'm getting something out of it. Like knowing I that I see to the end of my goals? My diploma and transcript? Or losing 20lbs? Or getting myself a boyfriend in the process, perhaps? ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home