meeting lara
The bloggers meet for five ended up with two chicks having dinner and drinks at Jack's Loft, Eastwood.
For some reason, the other girls didn't show up so Lara and I ended up hanging out by ourselves. It was a pretty good night considering that we jelled so easily. I think we categorically call each other "close friends" after three hours of girl talk. I even got the chance to meet her close friend, Sisig.
I even won a game! The Marl girls went around, selling cigs. I got my dad two packs of reds and took a chance at the computer game. The guys before freaking lost. I thought I would, too. But it was pretty simple and I won myself a cool lighter. Sisig actually wanted to sign the guys behind us "loser!" for losing an easy game.
After drinking a couple of beers and paying the bill, we went around the tiangge area. I told her we could get the stuff there at half the price in Quiapo. Our next agenda -- go on a shopping expedition in two weeks time. From girl talk to a major shopping spree -- talk about progressing friendship!
Girl, you better save up cause you're gonna have one hell of a time there. I can take you to places you would never imagine. :)
p.s. NotSquare, this lakad is the same one that I posted in your comment. Feel free to join us on the 23rd.
For some reason, the other girls didn't show up so Lara and I ended up hanging out by ourselves. It was a pretty good night considering that we jelled so easily. I think we categorically call each other "close friends" after three hours of girl talk. I even got the chance to meet her close friend, Sisig.
I even won a game! The Marl girls went around, selling cigs. I got my dad two packs of reds and took a chance at the computer game. The guys before freaking lost. I thought I would, too. But it was pretty simple and I won myself a cool lighter. Sisig actually wanted to sign the guys behind us "loser!" for losing an easy game.
After drinking a couple of beers and paying the bill, we went around the tiangge area. I told her we could get the stuff there at half the price in Quiapo. Our next agenda -- go on a shopping expedition in two weeks time. From girl talk to a major shopping spree -- talk about progressing friendship!
Girl, you better save up cause you're gonna have one hell of a time there. I can take you to places you would never imagine. :)
p.s. NotSquare, this lakad is the same one that I posted in your comment. Feel free to join us on the 23rd.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home