Friday, October 08, 2004

working to death

For the past couple of weeks, I've been working on a project that is high-pressured and highly stressful. Last week, it was managable. Now it isn't.

I stayed at work till after 1am yesterday morning, back before 9am, and I'm still at the office now (midnight plus plus). Just finished with my last deliverable, email, and phone call.

I'm thinking of not going to work later. I'm sleepy. My eyes have gone AWOL already and I can barely see. I can't even put my friggin' contacts on because my eyes don't want to open and they're too small for me to force it. With my glasses, the world has gone blurry. Plain and simple -- my eyes are too gawddamned tired staring at this monitor for more than 12hours a day.

I can't wait for the weekend. To sleep.


* * *

Speaking of weekend, I can't wait for Saturday (OMG, that's tomorrow) when I'll be meeting the other bloggers.

Yes, girls, we're still on!!! I think. :)

So far, Kai, Lara, Ara, Bunny, and I are going. We're meeting around 7pm at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf at Eastwood, Libis.

Girls, have bad news though, the favorite barista no longer works there -- he's been transferred to the Tomas Morato Branch. But anyhoo, I'm sure we'll have lots of fun! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home