high school stuff
Last night, a conversation with a friend made me recall a poem that I memorized back in highschool. Funny enough, I remembered every single word that I was able to recite it to him!
Before I get to the poem, do you remember what I.T.A.L.Y., J.A.P.A.N., and C.H.I.N.A. meant? Was there even a C.H.I.N.A. in the first place (cause I totally don't have any idea)? What about the other places and their meanings?
And what about H.H.W.W. and it's longer version of H.H.W.W.P.S.S.P.? Also, does T.C.C.I.C. ring a bell?
Do you think you'll win the lotto if you bet the numbers 5-1-4-3 or 5-2-5-4?
Do you remember the others???
Before I get to the poem, do you remember what I.T.A.L.Y., J.A.P.A.N., and C.H.I.N.A. meant? Was there even a C.H.I.N.A. in the first place (cause I totally don't have any idea)? What about the other places and their meanings?
And what about H.H.W.W. and it's longer version of H.H.W.W.P.S.S.P.? Also, does T.C.C.I.C. ring a bell?
Do you think you'll win the lotto if you bet the numbers 5-1-4-3 or 5-2-5-4?
Do you remember the others???
* * *
SEX
Sex is a gamble
Kissing is a game
Boys do all the action
And girls get all the blame
One night of pleasure
Nine months of pain
Four nights in a hospital
And a baby to name
They say you're pretty
They say you're fine
But months later
They say "It's not mine"
So think about it...
Sex is a situation
In this teenage generation
Do you dig this conversation?
Or do you want a demonstration?
* typed from memory... if you have a copy of the original, please don't hesitate to correct me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home