shopping trip
Last week, I went out of the country to take a break. Of course, I wanted to do the tourist-y activities and go shopping even though it means I won't be getting much rest. And where is the nearest place you can go to from here?
Hongkong (and a side trip to Schenzen, China to boot!)
I have to admit, I've been to Hongkong twice before this trip but the reason why we went there and not anywhere else is because (1) my mom has some business to attend to for half a day, and (2) it only cost USD$120 to go there. Well, around USD$200 taxes and all.
You read it right, boys and girls. The whole trip cost my mom and I PHP10,800 each only, which includes roundtrip tickets, hotel accomodation (with breakfast), half-day city tour in Hongkong (with lunch), and half-day city tour in China (with dinner). We asked the others in our tour how much they paid and they said around USD$280 and $310 without taxes. So we knew we got ourselves a very good deal.
Without further talk, here's my trip in a gist:

in the airplane

the airport in general

me in the airport



my mom and me all over manila, hongkong and china



sights in hongkong


sights (and friends i met) in china
Hongkong (and a side trip to Schenzen, China to boot!)
I have to admit, I've been to Hongkong twice before this trip but the reason why we went there and not anywhere else is because (1) my mom has some business to attend to for half a day, and (2) it only cost USD$120 to go there. Well, around USD$200 taxes and all.
You read it right, boys and girls. The whole trip cost my mom and I PHP10,800 each only, which includes roundtrip tickets, hotel accomodation (with breakfast), half-day city tour in Hongkong (with lunch), and half-day city tour in China (with dinner). We asked the others in our tour how much they paid and they said around USD$280 and $310 without taxes. So we knew we got ourselves a very good deal.
Without further talk, here's my trip in a gist:

in the airplane

the airport in general

me in the airport



my mom and me all over manila, hongkong and china



sights in hongkong


sights (and friends i met) in china

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home