2 bz 2 blog
I've been longing to blog for the last couple of days. A lot has happened since I made a honest-to-goodness post. I have a couple of things that I want to blog (hopefully, I will be able to in the near future) and some of these are:
- My vacation trip to Hongkong and China: (a) How scared sh*t I was on the flight going there because it was raining in Hongkong and there was a lot of air packets; (b) How it was freezing cold there for someone who's used to 20 degrees (being the coldest) and experiencing 7 degrees at the beach in Repulse Bay, Hongkong (my first time there); (c) How I didn't sleep for three days because I was excited and went shopping at the night market until 2am in the morning; (f) How I didn't max out my credit card and didn't even use it, despite the numerous purchases -- which meant good, bargain shopping; (e) How I only PHP1470 or HK$210 or USD$30 for four (yes, 4!) pairs of shoes; (f) How I met the cutest steward in Cebu Pacific on the flight home (Richie, M, 28); (g) How I spent the whole weekend trying to recover the sleepless nights during the trip -- well, I don't really have anything to say on the part except zzz...zzz...zzz...
- How I thought I was going to die in the past couple of weeks: Ever since my bad dream, I kept thinking that I was going to die soon, to the point that I was absent from blogging and I was crying to my friends. I even gave one friend my username and password so that she could announce my untimely demise in my blog. Glad it didn't happen, but I have to say I had two close calls. Yes, two (2)! (a) the flight going to Hongkong -- It's not like I've never ridden a plane before but it was that bumpy! When they were releasing the wheels, it made screaming scary noises that I was thinking the plane was being sawed in half!; (b) car accident on the way to work yesterday morning, wherein my cousin hit the car in front of us along Meralco Avenue. Two bad things about it were that, one, I was sleeping and, two, I wasn't wearing seatbelts. For the love of me, I forgot to put my seatbelts on. I ended up jumping from my seat, almost hitting the windshield, and hitting my right leg on the van's dashboard upon impact. Lucky me, I only got a bruised (blackened) right leg, which translates to no skirts for the next week or so.
- Change at work: A change is about to happen at work and I don't like it one bit. I'm going to be transferred to a different boss, who I don't like as much as I like the CEO and CIO.
- I feel content and happy (inspite of the changes, slimmer wallet, and boyfriendless existence). Primarily because I'm still alive. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home