Monday, July 11, 2005

domesticated me

Last week was pretty hectic for me.

Wednesday, I met a cousin's cousin and I joined them on a shopping trip for his girlfriend in Korea. He was leaving that Friday so we it was a busy afternoon in Riverbanks and Greenhills. Later that night, we met up with another cousin and watched Fantastic Four. Great film, especially with Chris Evans sooooo hot!

Thursday, I went to my fave salon in Katipunan and had my periodic wax session. Met up with my former ojt and ordered some bags for her for my cousin's cousin (still part of his pasalubong list!) Then we spent the whole night singing our brains out with the MagicSing.

Friday, rest day.

Saturday, I went all the way down south, Las Pinas to be exact, and met with some balikbayan relatives. We're meeting again this Saturday to attend a wedding and we're off to Subic on Monday, 18 July. Finally! I'd be having a summer in the rainy season! Hahaha!

Sunday, it was heartbreaking to see ADMU lost to DLSU, both junior and seniors team! It was even harder to see it live in Araneta. Tsk tsk tsk. 18 freaking points. Sheesh. At least, they managed to bring it down to that much. When it was half-time it was a 31-point difference.

Today, I made up for not being able to help around the house last weekend by accomplishing household chores like doing the laundry and ironing some clothes. I could have gone out with my folks to a hotel in Manila and met with some relatives but I opted to stay at home and be "domesticated".

People tell me that after two weeks of staying at home, I'd probably be bored out of my skull. I know I'm bored with the telly already watching the same show on different time scheds. However, with busy days lined up for me like interviews, lunches, meeting my friends for coffee, dinners, and Subic, I think I won't be that bored. Yet.

* * *

Speaking of interviews, I have one scheduled for tomorrow. It's with the boss's boss's boss. Meaning, the overall head of the group a.k.a. The Big Boss or Head Huncho.

Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home