Friday, July 08, 2005

stuff about me

I asked friends to take a quiz about me in a previous post. In all honesty, I found their chosen answers amusing in a good way.

FYI.

I'm a Starbucks girl, white mocha, no whipped, non-fat milk. Most folks confuse white mocha with cafe mocha... Or Starbucks with Seattles.

It was in first year highschool that I realized I wanted to be a teacher. However, when I chose my courses in U.P. on my senior year, it was journalism and secondary education. BUT I went to Ateneo instead and took up CompSci.

My dream honeymoon has always been Venice, primarily because Italy represents the romantic in me (and my kind of man!) The fact that Venice is such a small place, with small streets and squares. means walking around and getting lost. The 50 minute romantic gondola ride with background music playing as you pass through Ponte dei Sospiri (Bridge of Sighs). This bridge, romantic as it may sounds, was not sighs of passion but rather sighs of freedom lost. It connects the Dogos Palace to a jail Galileo Galilei spent part of his life.

Although I love Sex and The City, I love CSI: Crime Scene Investigation more. The idea of being able to figure out the who, what, where, when, how, and why of life's situations tickled my intellectual mind more than my libido.

My greatest dream is to be a mother of three kids. I am hormonally imbalanced. Meaning I don't ovulate regularly or at all. Although it can be induced, the chances of me bearing children are getting slimmer as I grow older.

In high school, my kind of guy has always been matangkad, maputi, singkit. It was only when I started working that I changed it to physically scintillating, intellectually stimulating, sexually arousing. Originally, I would have wanted someone who's emotionally stable. But considering I'm not, it's kinda unfair for me to ask for that.

My wedding colors would be midnight blue and silver. It's going to be around Christmas season, December 8, 2007 if I had a choice on that matter.

The question I expected everybody to be wrong, albeit my cousin, would be the number of siblings I have. Only she forgot I had one more brother from my dad. I have three older half-brothers, two from my mom and one from my dad. My youngest brother is the only I share the same set of parents with. To simplify my complex family, and considering that all the older brothers are married and out of the house, I write one brother on application forms. So I have four siblings, all boys including me!

I love John Mayer. I don't just want see him in concert, rather I want him to father my kids! Considering my hormonal luck problem, that would mean a lot of practice (and more practice) for me to conceive. I've been meaning to write to Oprah's Wildest Dreams, hoping that she will grant my wish to have a date with John Mayer.

My perfect night out would be a coffee conversations with a friend or two. Dinner with family and relatives have always been in-doors. So that doesn't count. Most people chose "meet my guy for dinner and have him for dessert". Much as it is appealing, the guy would have to be the one for it to be perfect.

But knowing my romantic situation right now... well, I don't have to spell it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home