Friday, July 08, 2005

last day pics

As I mentioned in a previous post, I'm posting the pictures of my last day with some very special people. (I've actually mastered the art of posing and taking the shot at the same time!)

To be honest with you, there were some people that I expected wanted to be in the despedida gimik. A part of me also expected some sort of special goodbye for those people that I've worked with in the last three years. Well, it didn't happen. Some of them did say we'll be lunching in the next weeks or so but it isn't the same as it happening on the last day itself.

Some hours before we met at the videoke bar, I thought these guys weren't arriving. We started later than originally planned but had such a great time with the small group that actually sent me off.

Thanks, guys! Really appreciated it!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home