post sucks
OK. I re-read my last post and it definitely suck.
Obviously, my sleep-deprived mind wasn't functioning very well, after, what my boss calls it, "my baptism of fire."
Tomorrow, I'll be left all alone again since my counterpart (BM) is on mandatory two weeks leave and our boss's (JR) is on her birthday leave. Of course, BM's mandatory two weeks is actually three weeks considering the holidays declared on the first week of November.
This translates to a very hectic day at work (God knows what time I'll be having lunch) and decorating her work area prior to her going to work on Friday.
My hell day turned to hell week.
* * *
Speaking of my boss's birthday tomorrow, I organized a surprise birthday party for her at work earlier this afternoon. It was a potluck celebration cause I'm still broke and so is BM. We had chocolate cake, butter cake, decadent cake, coffee crumble cake, chocolate mousse, and seven different flavors of ice cream. Some folks brought peachy-peachy, bibingka, and brownies.
It was a success. A lot of people were there and a lot of food, too! There's still some left for dessert tomorrow.
Short in saying, everybody had sugar rush at 5pm in the 16th floor.
* * *
Really busy since my time here at my new work. If I think about it, my life is pretty boring considering that it's just work and home. I treasure my weekends because it's the only time I get to sleep late and bum around the house.
Quite frankly, I don't miss going out or gimicking.
I do miss seeing my friends sometimes.
Doesn't matter. I'll be celebrating my birthday in three weeks and will be having a party and everyone is invited.
* * *
Ok, my feet are killing me. Wearing three-inch heels in 12-hour work days are a no-no, especially if that day involves running around the office and stores just to make sure that everything is set for my boss's surprise birthday party.
I wish I'd been able to get myself a foot spa. Was hoping to catch one at 9pm tonight, but I'm too tired to walk all the way to the mall.
I'll just wait for my bank car and soak my feet when I get home.
* * *
I miss my bed.
Obviously, my sleep-deprived mind wasn't functioning very well, after, what my boss calls it, "my baptism of fire."
Tomorrow, I'll be left all alone again since my counterpart (BM) is on mandatory two weeks leave and our boss's (JR) is on her birthday leave. Of course, BM's mandatory two weeks is actually three weeks considering the holidays declared on the first week of November.
This translates to a very hectic day at work (God knows what time I'll be having lunch) and decorating her work area prior to her going to work on Friday.
My hell day turned to hell week.
* * *
Speaking of my boss's birthday tomorrow, I organized a surprise birthday party for her at work earlier this afternoon. It was a potluck celebration cause I'm still broke and so is BM. We had chocolate cake, butter cake, decadent cake, coffee crumble cake, chocolate mousse, and seven different flavors of ice cream. Some folks brought peachy-peachy, bibingka, and brownies.
It was a success. A lot of people were there and a lot of food, too! There's still some left for dessert tomorrow.
Short in saying, everybody had sugar rush at 5pm in the 16th floor.
* * *
Really busy since my time here at my new work. If I think about it, my life is pretty boring considering that it's just work and home. I treasure my weekends because it's the only time I get to sleep late and bum around the house.
Quite frankly, I don't miss going out or gimicking.
I do miss seeing my friends sometimes.
Doesn't matter. I'll be celebrating my birthday in three weeks and will be having a party and everyone is invited.
* * *
Ok, my feet are killing me. Wearing three-inch heels in 12-hour work days are a no-no, especially if that day involves running around the office and stores just to make sure that everything is set for my boss's surprise birthday party.
I wish I'd been able to get myself a foot spa. Was hoping to catch one at 9pm tonight, but I'm too tired to walk all the way to the mall.
I'll just wait for my bank car and soak my feet when I get home.
* * *
I miss my bed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home