27th birthday bash
Last Friday, I had my 27th birthday party. The pictures would tell exactly how smushed I was that night. I was drunk by the time half my guests arrived. Luckily, I snapped out of it... but not before I embarassed myself in front of my officemates.
Thanks to everyone who made it. It wouldn't be the same without you.
Special thanks to the man who stood by my side that night. Standing by the inquiry of all of my friends about us, helping me walk off my smushness, and cleaning up after everyone else left.

Friends at Work

Folks from My First Job



Folks from My Second Job

College Friends

Young Kids

Older Friends

Singing Friends


Me and My Future Hubby =)
The last picture ought to give you an idea on how tall he is! Freaking 6'3" to my 5'4". Imagine everyone's surprise when they finally the man who made me say "yes."
Thanks to everyone who made it. It wouldn't be the same without you.
Special thanks to the man who stood by my side that night. Standing by the inquiry of all of my friends about us, helping me walk off my smushness, and cleaning up after everyone else left.

Friends at Work

Folks from My First Job



Folks from My Second Job

College Friends

Young Kids

Older Friends

Singing Friends


Me and My Future Hubby =)
The last picture ought to give you an idea on how tall he is! Freaking 6'3" to my 5'4". Imagine everyone's surprise when they finally the man who made me say "yes."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home