just when you thought
Just when you thought you had it all figured out…
Just when I thought I’d be single and loving it, someone comes along and makes me want to be a significant other.
Just when I thought I’d always be the friend and not the girlfriend, I just might be.
- Someone comes along and makes you realize that there are no such things as infallible rules like, "no office romance" or "no dating younger men."
- It only takes a second (or a movie) to know that you like someone more than just a friend or an officemate.
- That you can have the most intellectual conversation in the midst of a joke, pun, or banter.
- Unintentionally, you slip about your innermost feelings but are too dense to notice the slip that the other person made because you’re too busy rationalizing and figuring out a way out just in case s/he realizes it.
- That the period of time might not be a factor because when you know, you just do.
Just when I thought I’d be single and loving it, someone comes along and makes me want to be a significant other.
Just when I thought I’d always be the friend and not the girlfriend, I just might be.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home