Monday, November 21, 2005

from my baby to me

From: Ivan
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2005 1:39 PM
To: Cecil
Subject: when/how/why do i love thee?


I love you for what you do
I love you for what you say
I love you when the moon lights the night
I love you when the sun rides the day

I love you for the caring you give
I love you for the comfort you bring
I love you for the strength you provide
To help me get through anything and everything

I love you for being kind and thoughtful
I love you for being not a little bit naughty
I love you for being serious and mature
I love you for being sappy and mushy

In short, you're you, and I love you for being you.
The perfect you. The sweet you. The moody you.
YOU.

I love you. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home