blogging once more
Admittedly, I haven't been able to go online for quite sometime now... I may have had an opportunity to surf the net but there was just not enough time to visit my own blog, let alone create an entry.
But I'm making an effort now.
To be honest with you, the past couple of months have been really hectic. First and foremost, my parents left for the U.S. for 7 weeks to spend the holidays there with my brother and his family, and various relatives. It was a very lonely (and sad) Christmas for me and my brother, since we were orphans then.
Good thing Ihad have a boyfriend to keep me warm during the Christmas season. In fairness, he was a pseudo-family man, driving me around, doing the groceries with me, amongst other household chores. Between work and spending weekends with me doing chores, there wasn't really much time to date.
Work was not getting any lighter at all. Even during the Christmas season, where everyone is in the mood to party,problems projects kept pouring in like there was no tomorrow.
Currently, I have 16 projects, mini-projects, problems, and administrative work that I have to attend to. All due in a short amount of time. I can't fathom how I'd be able to attend to everything given that I only have 8 hours a day. Right now I'm spending 12 to 14 hours a day on the weekdays, and have started to spend weekend at work.
But it's worth it. Especially since I received my regularization Memo last Tuesday. Yahoooo! I'm a regular employee now. They can't easily fire me. That is, unless I decide to quit with the pressure I am going through.
This is on top of the personal problem I'm going through. Although, this is the biggest understament of this post. The gist of it is... Sometimes, people get disappointed. Their aspirations, dreams, or life-long goals are suddenly crushed by things that are beyond thier reach.
I can't wait for April 1. I'm planning for a trip with my entire family. Gawd, I can hardly wait.
But I'm making an effort now.
To be honest with you, the past couple of months have been really hectic. First and foremost, my parents left for the U.S. for 7 weeks to spend the holidays there with my brother and his family, and various relatives. It was a very lonely (and sad) Christmas for me and my brother, since we were orphans then.
Good thing I
Work was not getting any lighter at all. Even during the Christmas season, where everyone is in the mood to party,
Currently, I have 16 projects, mini-projects, problems, and administrative work that I have to attend to. All due in a short amount of time. I can't fathom how I'd be able to attend to everything given that I only have 8 hours a day. Right now I'm spending 12 to 14 hours a day on the weekdays, and have started to spend weekend at work.
But it's worth it. Especially since I received my regularization Memo last Tuesday. Yahoooo! I'm a regular employee now. They can't easily fire me. That is, unless I decide to quit with the pressure I am going through.
This is on top of the personal problem I'm going through. Although, this is the biggest understament of this post. The gist of it is... Sometimes, people get disappointed. Their aspirations, dreams, or life-long goals are suddenly crushed by things that are beyond thier reach.
I can't wait for April 1. I'm planning for a trip with my entire family. Gawd, I can hardly wait.

2 Comments:
glad to hear from you. i happy to hear that you have your BF with you, makasama sa hirap at ginhawa :)
saan kaya punta nyo sa april 1? sa USA? hehe
di po... couple of days vacation lang. just need to take a break.
Post a Comment
<< Home