Monday, March 20, 2006

lunatic girlfriend

The thing that really irritates me about an ex is the fact that they don't think things are over. I admit I've fallen into this trap before but I never tried to get my (ex) man back when he has someone new. I try to respect the choices that he made and his new relationship.

But this ex of my guy... Well, she's something else. After five months of our relationship, she suddenly decides to pop back in and contact her ex-boyfriend. Probably because she realizes what she actually lost and wants him back.

It really pisses me off that sometimes I want to tell her, "Girl, it's over! He's now with me... He's not with you. Don't you get it? Save your pride. Move on with your life... After all, he's moved on with his."

Of course, this ranting makes me THE lunatic girlfriend.

But then I don't do that. Instead I'm venting here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe.

ex's are a pain in the ass, indeed.

3:12 PM  
Blogger muckdog said...

Hah. There is always "baggage" to deal with I suppose. I'm sure it'll be ok...

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home