love that vintage car
Last Saturday, future hubby and I picked up our Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in Fully Booked (Promenade). On the way to his cousin's birthday lunch in Las Pinas, we dropped by this garage in Boni, where it hid our bridal car.
Thanks to Citibank Concierge, I found an unlikely supplier last January 2007. All I requested for was a quotation of different Mercedes Benz suppliers and they gave me one for a 1952 Mercedes Benz.
For months, I've been talking with National Car, regarding renting the vintage for the wedding. Lucky for us, we booked early and it was still available for December 8, 2007. But then again, we started talking last January!
For P8,000, we get to rent the car with chauffeur for 6 hours! I tried asking around and nobody can beat that price.

Don't you just love the look of it. Can't wait till our wedding day where will definitely spend a couple of hundred shots with that beauty.
Thanks to Citibank Concierge, I found an unlikely supplier last January 2007. All I requested for was a quotation of different Mercedes Benz suppliers and they gave me one for a 1952 Mercedes Benz.
For months, I've been talking with National Car, regarding renting the vintage for the wedding. Lucky for us, we booked early and it was still available for December 8, 2007. But then again, we started talking last January!
For P8,000, we get to rent the car with chauffeur for 6 hours! I tried asking around and nobody can beat that price.

Don't you just love the look of it. Can't wait till our wedding day where will definitely spend a couple of hundred shots with that beauty.

1 Comments:
nice car! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home