Sunday, February 24, 2008

1.50€ per hour

I'm sitting in an internet cafe, paying 1.50€ per hour, typing in the most unfamiliar keyboard I've ever tried.

Simply put the z's and y's are reversed, not counting the rigodon of symbols. So, if I were to type normally, it would come out like this:

I am now in Frankfurt, Germanz, sitting in an internet cafe with mz husband bz mz side. It#s absolutelz crayz.

It takes a very good deal of effort finding the right keys and reading what I have already typed.

In a lighter note, we are headed to Paris this coming weekend. Hopefully, we'd get to go back to Switzerland for the Geneva Motor Show. However, that would mean he would have to take a day off work. I asked permission from my husband if I could take a trip to Spain on my own to visit an aunt, who I never knew existed until recently. This all depends on how expensive the train tickets are going to be.

Germany is great. Europe, in general, is wonderful. Despite the very big difference in climate, I am basking in the ambiance of history. Imagine being in Europe when Kosovo is celebrating their independence.

I can imagine us living here for a long time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

all set for the geneva auto salon! just pick a date convenient for you. let me know well in advance kasi there are other pinoys interested in joining us. we might get a room in geneva and stay for the night.

2:52 AM  
Blogger notsquare said...

cute entry. love the typo's. so real ;)

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home