Thursday, July 22, 2004

my new toy

I got my f*cking phone!!! :)

I am now a proud owner of an O2 XDA II baby.


I'm in O2 madness heaven or whatever place you may call it. I couldn't stop myself from smiling since 2pm when I got it. Now I'm just waiting for the battery to charge for 6 more hours and then I can play with my new toy!

I'm so happy I could do the dance of joy! Shoots! I remember episodes of Balki and Larry in Perfect Strangers, starring Bronson Pinchot and Mark Linn-Baker, back in the 19forgotten.

Geo suggested I put its technical specifications here so that you could appreciate my baby as much as I'm appreciating it. But I thought why don't I just give you guys the link here that way you could check it out on your own. I'll just upload pictures taken by new pda/camera/phone.

I'm sooooo happy. I love the world. I love life. I want to hug everyone I see.
This is me when I'm deliriously happy.
*Kiss Kiss* *Hug Hug* *Mwah Mwah*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home