ten cds wish list
If I won a music contest and get to choose ten cds as prizes, I'd end up choosing the following (in artists alphabetical order):
Note: this list contains what I don't have as of the moment and would want to have a copy of sometime in the future. I got the pictures from amazon.com by the way.
--> Harry Connick Jr.'s Only You - Sue me! I'm a sucker for oldies music and a guy with a sexy voice. Especially the kind that lulls me to sleep!
--> Hoobastank' The Reason - Simply because of "Reason", which is my brother's current favorite.
--> John Mayer's Inside Wants Out - I love John Mayer. I always wanted to get a copy of his first cd. I had the chance in UK but it was GBP19! Almost P1,900! *ulk* I may love him but I don't love him that much to go broke!
--> Maroon Five's Songs About Jane - I will always remember Ramibabe in this cd but I'm sooooo looking forward if ever they do come here to the Philippines. I already have a group of people to go with in the concert!
--> Michael Buble's Michael Buble - I gave the copy I bought to exbf#3. After which, I decided I would have been better off had I just kept the cd. I also want his new cd/dvd, Come Fly With Me. Can I get a two for one on this???
--> Snow Patrol's Final Straw - I listened to this just last Saturday in Chris's car and it reminded me so much of Coldplay. Reminds me also of that time when I closed my eyes because the car is less than two inches away from the wall. I honestly thought we would hit it.
--> Spiderman 2 OST - Love the song of Train in the credits! Love the movie, too!
--> Sting's Sting at the Movies - I have been looking for this for ages and I can't find one! I think this has to be imported. Of course, I'm sure you know "Somebody to Watch Over Me" -- the song in this album!
--> Train's Drops of Jupiter - I actually listened to the whole cd I borrowed from Sandy, an ex-officemate of mine. I really liked it but never got around buying it.
--> Underdog Project's It Doesn't Matter - reminds me of the wild summer of 2004 in the song "Summer Jam". Don't ask what in particular but it involved a lot of dancing.
Note: this list contains what I don't have as of the moment and would want to have a copy of sometime in the future. I got the pictures from amazon.com by the way.
--> Harry Connick Jr.'s Only You - Sue me! I'm a sucker for oldies music and a guy with a sexy voice. Especially the kind that lulls me to sleep!
--> Hoobastank' The Reason - Simply because of "Reason", which is my brother's current favorite.
--> John Mayer's Inside Wants Out - I love John Mayer. I always wanted to get a copy of his first cd. I had the chance in UK but it was GBP19! Almost P1,900! *ulk* I may love him but I don't love him that much to go broke!
--> Maroon Five's Songs About Jane - I will always remember Ramibabe in this cd but I'm sooooo looking forward if ever they do come here to the Philippines. I already have a group of people to go with in the concert!
--> Michael Buble's Michael Buble - I gave the copy I bought to exbf#3. After which, I decided I would have been better off had I just kept the cd. I also want his new cd/dvd, Come Fly With Me. Can I get a two for one on this???
--> Snow Patrol's Final Straw - I listened to this just last Saturday in Chris's car and it reminded me so much of Coldplay. Reminds me also of that time when I closed my eyes because the car is less than two inches away from the wall. I honestly thought we would hit it.
--> Spiderman 2 OST - Love the song of Train in the credits! Love the movie, too!
--> Sting's Sting at the Movies - I have been looking for this for ages and I can't find one! I think this has to be imported. Of course, I'm sure you know "Somebody to Watch Over Me" -- the song in this album!
--> Train's Drops of Jupiter - I actually listened to the whole cd I borrowed from Sandy, an ex-officemate of mine. I really liked it but never got around buying it.
--> Underdog Project's It Doesn't Matter - reminds me of the wild summer of 2004 in the song "Summer Jam". Don't ask what in particular but it involved a lot of dancing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home