Wednesday, June 30, 2004

kilig

For my foreign readers, I apologize for not coming up with a title you can easily understand. I'm having a difficult time translating it. The best I can come up with is "trembling from within" or "shivering with excitement".

My friends said I'm blooming. Since I can't really write about it, for fear that my secret would be revealed, I will try to describe what I feel:

* I feel like a kid again.
* I feel like a child giddy on Christmas Eve.
* I feel like a young lady on her first dance.
* I feel what I felt in Bustos, Bulacn when I saw a shooting star.
* It's the anticipation of a first date.
* More so, anticipating on the first kiss.
* It's recognition of a spark.
* It's your first attempt.
* It's your first win (on any game).
* It's something you look forward to in every day.
* It's the thrill of something forbidden.
* It's the joy found on simplest things and sweetest acts.
* It's the electricity on the first touch.
* It's the silly smile on my face for no particular reason.
* It's the mystery of why, how, and when but accepting it as it is.
* It's awe, wonder, surprise, and inexplicable silliness.

In the end, it's the most wonderful and yet scariest feeling of them all -- I have a crush!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Friend! You have a great blog over here!
Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my unique soft baby toys site.
Have a great day!

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home