Monday, June 28, 2004

weekend at bustos, bulacan

Ouch.

My shoulder blades hurt when my clothes rub against my skin. Stupid me, I forgot to bring sunblock for our company outing last weekend. I didn't think I would be swimming that long since I was supposed to emcee the whole affair. The organizers obviously overlooked the group's love for swimming, drinking, and singing that they thought a program is needed. Hehehe :)


image property of pierre tagle

Luckily, I don't have any meetings set for today, else I would fail. I don't have a voice to whisper with, much more talk. I may not have hosted the program, but I officially made a career out of the videoke machine in the resort.


image property of pierre tagle


image property of mitch dauz

This was my first outing in my current job. Quite ironic, it's a sister company of my company that organized this affair. I was lucky enough to get invited and very much glad that I came. The place and the people were great. I made new friends in that outing and became more than just colleagues with the rest.


image property of mitch dauz

Badminton and swimming were good for burning what we ate (and we did eat a lot!). For those who can't get the microphone away from those hogging it, we ended up playing card games and putting cornstarch on the losers' faces. Story-telling by the pool was a sure way to cap the night, especially when it's the beer and gin mixed drink that's talking!



image property of mitch dauz

Suffice to say, I had a great weekend. If my post did it injustice, I'm sure the pictures won't!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home