Tuesday, August 10, 2004

to do list before i die

I was inspired by Karen when I dropped in her blog this morning. She posted a to-do list that made me think about what I want to do before I die.

Here's what I came up with:

  1. Go to Prague. My friend, Cookie, visited Prague a couple of years back and since then I've been intrigued by the place.

  2. Go to Venice, Italy for my honeymoon. (Assuming I get married!)

  3. Go to Florida, USA on a spring break. It seems like it's loads of fun.

  4. Go to Brazil to visit my brother, my Brazilian sister-in-law, and my two handsome nephews. Aside from that, I heard their MardiGras celebration is worth seeing.

  5. Go back-packing, preferrably in Europe with a special someone (friend or otherwise).

  6. Have a child by the age of 30. If I'm not married by then, I would want to have one with someone I'm genetically compatible with.

  7. Get my doctorate.

  8. Own a Volkswagen New Beetle and drive it.

  9. Own a craftshop or open my own pre-school.

  10. Teach.
It's pretty obvious that I love to travel. I'm not given much opportunity to do that as of the present, so it's pretty much up there in the clouds. But I plan to visit my brothers in Brazil and USA soon so that would be done in the next two years. I just hope I get to go there at the time of the MardiGras and Spring Break.

The rest, I'd say, I'm just waiting for the right time (and enough money!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home