Monday, October 11, 2004

my favorite book

Surprisingly, for a wide-reader like me, my favorite book in the whole wide world is this:


Gist:
from Amazon.com


How much can you love someone? Little Nutbrown Hare wants to show Big Nutbrown Hare how very much he loves him -- but love as big as his is very hard to measure. Read this classic book with someone you love.

* * *

I brought that book a long time ago. I think it was the time when I found out I can't have babies as easily as other women.

It's been acquiring dust on my bookshelf over the years. I saw it yesterday. I took it out and opened it. I read it once more to myself. Can't help wishing there was somebody beside me to read it with.

In time, I hope to read it to my first baby. To let her know just how much I love her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home